Thank you for your interest in Canyon Vista Elementary School!
To register your child:
1) Use the School Locator to confirm that CVES is your home school.
2) Complete the CUSD Online Enrollment Process.
3) Once you have completed your online registration, please make sure you bring all required documents to the school office anytime Mon-Fri from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Your registration is not complete until these documents are brought in. There will also be a packet you will receive at this time with paperwork specific to our site
Children who turn 5 years old between September 2, 2023 and April 2, 2024 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten. Registration appointments will be available on a first come, first serve basis beginning on February 21st through the 24th.
To register and enroll in TK for the 2023-24 school year, there are 2 steps needed:
1. Complete an AIR Registration: https://airregistration.capousd.org/AIR/
2. Gather and print out the following enrollment documents to bring to school site:
· A copy of the on-line registration verification document
· 2 Verifications of residency: 1)Mortgage verification/rental agreement AND 2)current electricity, gas or water bill
· Student’s original birth certificate or passport
· Copy of child’s immunization record
· Copy of parent/guardian ID
· Home Language Survey
· Program Information Form
Once you have completed BOTH the online registration AND printed the enrollment documents listed above, please call the school office (949) 234-5941 to make an appointment to bring in your paperwork. The school office hours are 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Incomplete paperwork will not be accepted.